Thanks for enquiring about my photography! I like to keep things simple, and the investment for having me as your wedding photographer is no different. If you have any questions please just ask.
- 10 Hours Coverage (generally from the brides preparation to first dance)
- USB of Hi-Res Edited Photos (approximately 450-500)
- Online Gallery
- FREE engagement shoot
Investment - £1350
What if I would like you to stay for more of the party?
Generally with the coverage above I will be with you from the getting ready in the morning, until the dancing starts in the evening. It's important to me to capture all aspects of your day, which is why I like to be with you all day. I tend to finish up shortly after the first dance, however, if you would prefer me to stay on a little longer that is no problem at all. To have me stay a couple more hours at the party will cost an additional £250
What about weddings outside of Northern Ireland?
I am happy to travel to weddings outside Northern Ireland. Whether that is in the Republic of Ireland, the UK or further afield. I Just let me know what your plans are and I will happily discuss options with you. For weddings outside of Northern Ireland, there will usually be an additional fee to cover travel and accommodation costs.
What if I don't want the Engagement shoot?
The engagement shoot is a free addition to the package. It is so that I can meet up with you and make some images of you and get to know you a bit, before your wedding day. If you aren't fussed on having an engagement shoot that is no problem, however there is no reduction in price if you choose not to have the shoot.
What about an Album?
A fine art album is the perfect way to tell a story. Holding a printed image connects you with a moment in time and allows you to reminisce with family and friends about an occasion you will never forget.
Each album is created to order using the nest genuine leathers, archival paper and HD printing techniques. Individually handmade in the UK using the highest quality materials, each album is unique and crafted with the upmost care and attention to detail.
Two album styles to choose from
You can choose between two styles of fine art album. Both are made using the same high quality fine art paper and ink, with the main difference being the page presentation format.
The Fine Art Book is presented with your images printed directly on to the page. With an almost invisible crease and the ability to bleed images off the page, this format allows for versatile album designs.
The Matted Album is assembled using a white mat cut to reveal your images underneath. These albums have thicker, heavyweight pages; a classic style with a contemporary finish.
Fine Art Book
• Each page measures approximately 0.5mm thick.
• The Fine Art Book has a wonderful flexible feel when turning from page to page.
• Made using the finest quality papers and ink.
• Each double page opens at with an almost invisible crease.
• Printing across the crease allows for unrestricted layout designs to showcase your images.
• All Fine Art Books are packaged by hand and are presented in a natural cotton bag within a kraft cardboard box.
The Fine Art Book includes 20 double page spreads, which is the same as 40 individual sides. As this style of album allows for a more flexible design, the number of images included within it can range from 60 to 100, with a typical book containing 80 images.
• Each page measures a substantial 2.8mm thick.
• The Matted Album lays flat but unlike the Fine Art Book your images can not go across the crease.
• Your prints are mounted underneath bevelled mats to individually frame each image.
• The Matted Album has a classic feel with a contemporary nish.
• All Matted Albums are packaged by hand and are presented in a natural cotton wrap within a kraft cardboard box.
The Matted Album includes 20 double page spreads, which is the same as 40 individual sides. As this album has a more classic design style, the number of images included within it can range from 60 to 80, with a typical book containing 70 images.
- 10x10 Fine art album: £485
- 12x12 Fine art album: £565
- 10x10 Matted album: £665
- 12x12 Matted album: £765
- 6x6 duplicate bundle (2 6x6 copies): £330
Can I order prints from you, or can I print my own photos?
Yes, yes, yes! I believe that being able to view your photos on your phone, tablet, computer etc is great, but in my opinion it doesn't match actually holding a physical print. I love flicking through prints, and albums full of actual tangible photographs. Through your online gallery you will be able order both standard prints, and also fine art prints which a printed on museum quality archival paper.
You can also of course order your own prints by all means. I encourage you to print as much as you would like, for personal use. The only thing I would say is, don't use a supermarket kiosk as the quality from them tends not to be great. For all my personal printing I use a site like Photobox, and for my own personal photo books I use Blurb, or Artifact Uprising.
So please do print your photos, because prints matter!
If you have any more questions at all, that I haven't answered here, please just drop me an email and ask away.